Featured Post

You're a What?

Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vegan eating...there is hope.  Read below for my on-going journey with RA and how a Vegan diet changed ever...

Monday, November 14, 2016

Zucchini Grillini

I am slightly obsessed with Jason's Deli Zucchini Grillini sandwich. I order it without the cheese and on GF bread and it is d.i.v.i.n.e.
I decided to make it at home tonight for my dinner. I grilled zucchini strips and red pepper strips on our George Forman Grill with just a touch of olive oil to help it cook/brown. I probably used a 1/2 tsp. so not much. I cut up cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes and put down a good layer of spinach and then layered all the ingredients on red pepper hummus on the toasted gluten free bread. A little salt and pepper, and voila! Deliciousness. I LOVE a good sandwich!!



No comments:

Post a Comment