Featured Post

You're a What?

Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vegan eating...there is hope.  Read below for my on-going journey with RA and how a Vegan diet changed ever...

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Summer Tomatoes


There is not much more flavorful than a fresh grown, vine ripened, farmers market bought summer tomato. This was a meal I threw together wanting to make the most out of the fresh tomatoes on my counter. 
1 Tomato cut in half
A couples thin slices of onion
Salt and Pepper
Cheese - I used the cheese pictured below, it is made from coconut and is non-dairy (Natural Grocers).
Assemble all but the Vegan parmesan. I baked this in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Then added the Vegan parm and turned the oven to broil...I watched it till the cheese and parm started to brown and voila it was done!!





No comments:

Post a Comment