Featured Post

You're a What?

Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vegan eating...there is hope.  Read below for my on-going journey with RA and how a Vegan diet changed ever...

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Oats and Blueberries


I love a good breakfast. I love blueberries. I love oats. For the first month of my vegan diet I ate oats and blueberries each morning. I buy gluten free oats, real oats...not the quick cook. They are super filling and healthy.

I took a break from oats because my fingers were swelling a bit and I didn't know if I had a sensitivity to them. I have heard that some people who can't eat gluten might have a bit of a sensitivity to oats...even gluten free. I am going to give oats a try again soon. As Ross says...we were on a break. Maybe we can reunite over the breakfast table again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment