Featured Post

You're a What?

Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vegan eating...there is hope.  Read below for my on-going journey with RA and how a Vegan diet changed ever...

Friday, July 22, 2016

Zucchini Parmesan


I made a most delicious dinner tonight! 
It started with an amazing Zucchini fresh out of the Little Acorn Farm garden sautéed in a tablespoon of water for a couple of minutes after sprinkling a little bit of basil, garlic, salt and pepper on top. (I use the freeze dried basil in the vegetable section in the grocery store), 

then I cooked a Hilary's Veggie Burger till it was a little crispy, chopped it up and placed it on top. I topped it with Mom's Marina Pasta Sauce. This meal was amazing. Super fresh, but the vegetable burger made this meal reminiscent of an eggplant parmesan. 
Super yummy!

Ingredients:
Zucchini and seasonings of choice to sprinkle on top.
Vegetable Burger
Marinara Sauce

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment