Featured Post

You're a What?

Rheumatoid Arthritis and Vegan eating...there is hope.  Read below for my on-going journey with RA and how a Vegan diet changed ever...

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Rice Bowl



I am packing my lunches each day to take to work. Rice and beans are a favorite easy lunch for me. At the beginning of the week I make a big batch of either rice, quinoa or buckwheat and keep it in my fridge. Then each day I add something to the "starch of the week" and pack it for my lunch. Todays lunch was rice, beans, chopped tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and some salsa on top.

I bought the Koa Lavender Olakino at Market Street this week. Normally I race by sampling stations because the food options aren't vegan/gluten free, but last weekend the sampling station had Kale Chips and flavored water. It was like Disneyland ; )  This water was super yummy and such a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment